Below are the simple instructions you will need to access documents online.
- Enter the Last Name, then First Name (if known), then hit Enter.
- Find the appropriate document that you are searching for. On the leftmost column there may be Image in blue. If there is, click on that to view the image of the document. If the Blue Image is not there, this means the document has not been scanned.
- You can not print, unless you have a copy account.
- Copy accounts are strictly for Businesses.
- If you need a copy of a document and you do not have a copy account. Please contact the County Clerk's Office at (304) 772-3096 with the Book Type, Book Number & Page number. With that we will print you out a copy of the document and send you the document and invoice.
- Once the invoice is received, please promptly pay. You can not request another copy of a document until your previous invoice is paid.
- If you are a business wishing to open a copy account, please contact the County Clerk's Office at (304) 772-3096.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8:30 AM till 4:30 PM
350 Main Street
PO Box 350
Union, West Virginia 24983
Phone: (304) 772-3096
Fax: (304) 772-4191